- Network to the twins' rooms
- I'm running two CAT6 cables to my twins' bedrooms, will be terminated in the attic switch.
- Network run to refurbished hallway
- I'm running CAT6 cable to a future access point. Will be placed on a table in a hallway we are refurbishing.
- Build a module to show electricity price and consumption
- I'm making a simple module, using WeMos D1 mini, to show the current electricity price and consumption — using LEDs.
- New Wi-Fi access point in the living room
- I'm going to ceiling mount a new access point in my living room.
- Underground power and conduits to garage and shed
- I'm running three-phase power and conduits, for fiber and outdoor lighting, to the garage and shed.
- Running MikroTik CHR as my border router
- Setting up a virtual instance of MikroTik's CHR router, and replace my EdgeRouter.
- Try using NetBox
- I'm going to try to use NetBox to document everything; the rack, servers, network runs, switches — everything.
- DIY alarm system
- I'm making my own alarm system with Home Assistant, Zigbee, and some wired stuff.
- Network to the 2nd floor den
- Running CAT6 cables from the attic patch panel to our 2nd floor den.
- Home network V2
- I'm doing some big changes to my home network infrastructure.
- Reducing my energy consumption
- With the current energy prices in Europe — I'm taking some steps to reduce my energy consumption.
- Making flower boxes for Mona
- I'm enjoying building flower boxes for Mona, in different sizes and shapes.
- Improve Wi-Fi coverage
- I'm taking steps to improve a few Wi-Fi coverage issues I discovered in my Wi-Fi mapping test.
- Homelab rack power upgrade
- After my PDU died I'm doing some changes to the power distribution on the homelab rack.
- Network run to the attic
- Getting a conduit from the basement, to the attic — so I can run Ethernet and fiber.
- #electronics 66
- Arduino Uno 2
- AVR AT90S2313 3
- AVR AT90S8515 1
- AVR ATmega8 12
- AVR ATtiny2313 17
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi Zero W 2
- WeMos D1 mini 3