- Try using NetBox
- I'm going to try to use NetBox to document everything; the rack, servers, network runs, switches — everything.
- Improve Wi-Fi coverage
- I'm taking steps to improve a few Wi-Fi coverage issues I discovered in my Wi-Fi mapping test.
- Virtual VyOS router
- Build a virtual VyOS router, with a dual SFP+ card. Then replace my EdgeRouter.
- DIY alarm system
- I'm making my own alarm system with Home Assistant, Zigbee, and some wired stuff.
- Network to the 2nd floor den
- Running CAT6 cables from the attic patch panel to our 2nd floor den.
- Home network V2
- I'm doing some big changes to my home network infrastructure.
- Homelab rack power upgrade
- After my PDU died I'm doing some changes to the power distribution on the homelab rack.
- Network run to the attic
- Getting a conduit from the basement, to the attic — so I can run Ethernet and fiber.
- Organizing my tools
- My tool are everywhere, and nowhere. Hoping a tool trolley can fix that.
- Control relays for balanced ventilation
- I'm making some Wi-Fi controlled relays for controlling the balanced ventilation
- Balanced ventilation in Home Assistant
- I'm working on interfacing and automating my balanced ventilation in Home Assistant
- #electronics 66
- Arduino Uno 2
- AVR AT90S2313 3
- AVR AT90S8515 1
- AVR ATmega8 12
- AVR ATtiny2313 17
- Raspberry Pi 3
- Raspberry Pi Zero W 2
- WeMos D1 mini 3