I first got started on the network run from the attic switch to the 2nd floor den — back in October of 2021. I finished it a year later, so it’s about time to get this blog post published 😛
Lately I’ve started looking into reducing complexity in homelab systems that I use — and using “a Continuous Integration platform for busy development teams” felt a bit overkill for this tiny blog.
So I switched to something simple; GNU Make.
Here is how, and why 👇
Mona and I got married in January 😃 We had a small civil ceremony — and dinner with our kids, parents, best man, and maid of honor.
Afterwards we were driven to Plaza Hotel in Oslo, where we spent the weekend ❤️
I’ve previously implemented a series taxonomy in Hugo, but it only supported a single series per post and used
intersect which is kind of slow.
Here is my improved implementation of a series taxonomy in Hugo 👇